21 de junio de 2007

Anger... Intro para el show de los viejos...

I don't wanna know your senseless reasons, I don't wanna hear your words that only rise my pain. Everything you say makes me feel stoned with fear to lies, it makes me more and more concious of your mistakes, everything from you isolates me each time a little more.

When I remember that, I feel how my anger screams and throbs from the inside trying to make me feel as if I were burning beneath my skin; I remember... and I fell my blood running like lava through my veins, hurting me, driving me mad, blinding me, making me scratch my own chest, trying to liberate some of the rage other arose in me and that I carry inside.

Haven't you realized yet?
Can't you understand?
Can't you see your words hurt like wounds in my skin?
Cant' you see it's your fault that I feel this way?
Haven't you understood that reminding your kisses consumes me?

I face this all alone, I try to forget everything, but even death could not erase the anger in my soul. Moreover I'm not able to let go this sensation in my eyes, in my throat, in my heart... This sensation led by every tear, every beating, every memory,(a shot)
with fire, (a scream)
with fury, (a cry)
with your lies!, (a smoke)
with pain, (a beating)
with death, (a breathing)

with anger...

5 comentarios:

Gledwood dijo...

Careful of anger though! It can hurt you far more than the object of your hatred! (Unless you knife them of course. Which I wouldn't recommend ...)
Anyway:
that's a really good post!

Edyta dijo...

Oh, keeping feelings inside can squash u into noexistance. Anger is something that has to be shown, not left inside.
Its reslly swell - reading & feeling your aggression. MORE MORE MORE.
I dont have to be blind to see that this is addressed to a woman. By this post u make her look seductive & beautifully provocative.
& this makes u angry - she doesnt understand or doesnt WANT to understand what u r feeling.
From love to hate - there is only one step. But in these words - i feel u still love. All those kisses...

Deslogueada dijo...

Es increíble que alguien nos pueda hacer sentir tantas cosas...como si nosotros no tuviéramos control sobre nosotros mismos.
Odio sentirme así, quizás por eso trato de no involucrarme muy seriamente con las personas...no sé.
Cuídate...y cocíname un día de estos xDD
au revoir :P

*Molks* dijo...

i sense a bit of an ex conflict...

you have to try and forgive and forget... at least for a while.. it's not doing you any good...

be careful, there are a lot of people who care about you

best wishes
Molks xxx

*Molks* dijo...

hehehe
curious guy...


just so you know, im still single and the guy mentioned is just a friend...


what do you mean with lucky¿????

take care.. see you around
best wishes
Molks xxx