6 de junio de 2007

Modified Dreams... Capitulo Seis... She

Here I am...

Dreaming, or at least trying to...

I lie in my bed, my eyes closed and a cigarrete between my fingers, trying not to think about some betrayal I was victim of not long ago...

Then, deepened in my harrased toughts I have a chance, I got a hope to forget...

She, my Eternal Friend, closes my eyes... touches my teary eyes... her soft skin releaves me from any raging nightmare...

I feel Her arms.. her kisses, her fragance, her balmy body...

I hold her in my arms, like if I were trying to not let her escape, to keep her by my side so I could let my angst filled heart ease from any suffering...

She kisses me, while my hand goes down through her naked body... our bodies blend into one unique ardent and perfect complementation...

Then, I can see us... She is cuddled in my arms, playing asleep while I give her another kiss...

We both hope that moment could last forever, away from any pain, away from those people that hurt us so much...

I hope She could be here by my side right now and forever...

5 comentarios:

*Molks* dijo...

cool...

i remember a "hot dream" I had like a month ago... the only problem is that a frined of mine was there too...


shame!

take care..
see u at the fac..
Molks xxx

Gledwood dijo...

Hi Just passing! I may go to rehab ... I may not... I just thought I'd tell you. I feel so undecided I just wanted to tell someone I don't want to think about it I want to look at your cats again they are wonderful!!

Gledwood dijo...

sorry about that.

Edyta dijo...

Hey!
This is just a amazing. Its soooooo deep. Trust me, its what girls like to read. LOL I DO!
Our dreams are something like another dimension, i think i have lived in 2 worlds thoughtout my whole life: one was real & another was my own.
Its so much better to hide in ur own world when the real world hurts & leaves scars, bruises, wounds :|
& in dreams every moment can last forever. u just need to keep thinking, keep imagining :)

U R AWESOME!

Ps. I also like writing these lengthy (ADMIT IT) & boring comments. There is also this function in my blog, maybe u havent noticed it, under every post :) its there its there
& the tagg board is just for quickies, notes or simple "hi"s
i am sooo glad u came to my blog, cuz i got the chance to see ur blog which i ADORE!
Definitely see u around! :)

Edyta dijo...

Then waiting for your story :)
i have noticed u were from Chile (one of the dream locations i'd LOVE to visit)
my native tongue also isn't english. in fact it's polish.
in general, i fluently know 4 languages! but i'd LOVE to learn espanol! its just magical!
& yeah my comment boxes do look like messengers sometimes but we ALL love talking to each other, sharing our thoughts :) i think it's a nice thing.

anywho, many warm HUGS from LITHUANIA!