15 de mayo de 2007

Modified Dreams... Capítulo Seis... Dream Susana...

This is something to do with my borading house, and a girl who lives in the
women's boarding house... She's Susana...

It is supposed that women can't go in our rooms, but this girl was living at my boarding house with a boy, who wasn't actually at university, in a room near mine...

I saw her several times... and she looked at me kind of scolding me for my feelings about her.. and his pseudo boyfriend also tried to say with his looks that I shouldn't get close to her...

But in the morning I went to have a shower... and she was in her pijamas going to the showers too... I couldn't resist and I gave her a kiss... she said "I Told you not to do it!" and she kissed me back more than my kiss had lasted... then the obvious: her boyfriend came and took her away...

I had the shower anyway.... while I was on this someone threw me cold water over the shower door... I guess it was he...

After that, we were in a contryside road, and this guy was riding a bike, I think he was going home by bike...

And she was saying goodbye to Susana... I faced him for the incident with the cold water and I punched him in the face... he got a bleeding lip... I said sorry but he tried to answer back...

Susana Told him to calm down and he took his way...

I fell on my knees and she hold me in her arms.. "why did yu do that?" she asked... "I don't Know" I answered.. and we kissed each other...

It was extremely weird dreamig of her.. and the dream itself was also too strange...

I think that's why I saw her today and she gave me a smile back...

5 comentarios:

*Molks* dijo...

i rememebr a spongebob squarepants episode, in which he came out of his dream and went to visit other people in theirs dreams... i wonder if it's something like that...

why do you dream about some people and some days, u say i deamt about you... and the other says.. me too!..




no fucking idea..

updated my blog...


take care.. have a great weekend
MOlks xxx

Deslogueada dijo...

Es cierto...¿Por qué siempre debemos caer para darnos cuenta de que estamos haciendo las cosas mal?
Pero el tener las cosas un poco más claras no asegura el éxito, incluso puede ser mayor la caída...tu tenías todo tan claro...y cuando todo se derrumba, partes de cero.
...





no sé, se me vienen a la mente muchas cosas...tal vez más adelante las comparta contigo.

:)

y gracias por compartir conmigo lo que sientes.

















see u soon.

Deslogueada dijo...

si bueno...la verdad es que...la cocina me da miedo!!!! :(
(no sé por qué pero siempre he pensado que alguien puede salir lastimado puaj!) :/






























así que tu me cocinarías????
Mmmm...that sounds great! ;)
(así cambiaría un poco mi dieta diaria de yogurt con frutitas xDD)

Kao dijo...

me parece q aveces la mente no te cruje.
las cosas q te escrbi son sobre algo
lalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalal
es decir
lsalalaalalalalllaa
sobre ti
el colo vale caxampa
de esasq ten ientremedio
no bromas
como q hace mal juntarse contigo

teni caleta de amiguis
q tal te curai en los ca
no es q te descrimnine pero sria mejor si fuese la cato
ambos eqipos
en todo caso la barradel colo tedible puicante
y la de la cato oro
como siempre no mas
y como la mierda q les vamos a dejas el 26 en el zorrumental
no se pero hay cosasq pienso q s mejor n odecir
even
if you are good

Gledwood dijo...

O what can I say man this is always the way.

She gave your smile back.

Man she would be with you if she wasn't playing with you. Take note of the Gledwood's advice!

Maybe you should kill her boyfriend and bury him in concrete ... just kidding