2 de mayo de 2007

Sueños Modificados... Capitulo Cuatro... Falling...


I'm Driving a car, an old red one. I'm driving near a cliff which is only separated from the highway by a weak white protection barrier. Suddenly I crash the barrier and once broken I start falling to the bottom.


I didn't lose control, I feel I crashed it on purpose though I'm not that sure...

As I fall I can feel the speed, this sensation in the belly when you're falling. I'm scared but neither I scream nor feel desperate about falling.

Then I reach the bottom, in slow motion but it is still strong, I can feel the blow, can hear my bones breaking, can feel my skin burned slowly, can see my body wrapped in flames... and still I don't do anything... I'm still waiting till my eyes close definitely.

When finally I can't stand the pain anymore I scream out all my anger.. I don't think it is because of the phisical pain... my burns are inside, my wounds are in my soul's walls...

Then, I guess, I die... everything went black, and blank...

After that, I open my eyes. There's a crowd watching something... they say it was an accident, others say suicide, others say someone fixed it...

I come closer to what they're watching, I see there's an overcast corpse. As I get closer, nobody seems to notice my prescence... I lift the lining...

it's is Me in the floor! I am watching my own dead body...!


I'm staring at me... but this corpse raises its hand and holds mine... "It was Your fault" it says

Then I wake up... I can still hear those Words... "it Was Your fault".. but still I've got the impression that those words are not meant for me...

2 comentarios:

*Molks* dijo...

ok...



i dreamt once with my funeral.. but i guess your dream is stronger..


do you know what it mean? dreaming about your own death??



CHANGE..

a major change that you are facing or you have to do...

i9f you ever ned to talk to someone... i told you and im still here

love, Molks xxx

*Molks* dijo...

dunno if im too sensitive these days or what, but...



ok


dunno...



seeya
MOlks xxx