23 de abril de 2007

El Dolor Del Desengaño... I'm Angry...

It really hurt, yesterday night a friend of mine told me that my bixita had been unfaithful to me, taht she had cheated on me...

It was just once but the thing is that I didn't know. I called her and she told me that it was a lie, that nothing had happened that day.

Then she told me: "and what if I Cheated on you, does it matter now?"

I told her to go to hell, to fuck off... and then, My anger was released...

I'n Angry now, I love her, but she doesn't deserve my forgiveness. I tried to make it work, but she lost the opportunity...

Never again will I trust her...

It seems my dreams were truly premonitory...

2 comentarios:

*Molks* dijo...

did that really happened???

sometimes your posts confuse me...


i hope you're ok...


take care.. and if you need to talk to someone, Im here
Best wishes
Molks xxx

Gledwood dijo...

Are you still together? Sounds like you're saying no. If so, I don't blame you ...