14 de abril de 2007

Sueños Modificados... Chapter One... Suppose...

-Never again will I fall in love - I told my friend.

-What happened? – Asked he – you seemed to get on like a house on fire!

-Yeah, we did; but something happened a couple of weeks ago. Listen up, she called to tell me about a dream she had had in which she saw me falling from a bridge. I told her not to worry because it had just been a dream, but then I had a dream too. On it, I could see myself falling from a bridge, the same I guess. There I could look up to her standing on the bridge… and she was kissing another guy.

My friend kept silent for a while and then asked:

-What does it have to do with you breaking up with her? Was it premonitory or something?

-Kind of – I answered – because I talked to her about it and she told me the same as I did; to not to worry, to trust her, that it had just been a dream so it would never possibly happen… and I did trust her… until yesterday night when I got an e-mail with a photo dated from the same day. The picture showed her kissing the damn same guy I had seen in my dream.

My friend went pale and nervous when asking:

-Who was he?

- It was you.

2 comentarios:

Gledwood dijo...

This is really fascinating, what you've put here ... I'm putting you in my best blogs links to come back to later ...

You realize your setup is in Spanish but you're writing in English. When you log in there's the option (to the right) when you're in the "dashboard" to "change language" .... I only say this as it's a bit confusing to English monoglots to see Spanish. Then again it does add character ...!!...

If you're wondering who I am & how I found you, I just pressed that button at the top for the "next blog" ... & up yours came!!

I do a blog too. It is quite different to yours. My secret diary online. You're welcome to drop by if you like. Maybe I'll see you there ...

Take it EZ

Gleds

(Gledwood Vol 2)

*Molks* dijo...

wow.... I really liked it..
was it true???


hope not..

hope youre ok...

take care and ill be linking you.. i finally found out how to do it!

best wishes
Molks xxx