16 de abril de 2007

Sueños modificados... Chapter Two... Waterfall...

Sometimes I (and I think you also) wake up feeling stricken, and your heart beats so quick that it hurts. I might be because of a cruel dream; not a nightmare, those make one wake up on sweat.

Well, then I try to Remember the dream and; my imagination itself (without asking for permission) transforms that dream into something more painful because it added some of my fears... like this one:

"I'm standing on the edge of a 70 mt. high waterfall that there is in Yungay, and I'm arranging two video cameras; one recording the fall of the water and the other recording me. To one of the Cameras I say something like: "this is the end, I chose this to finish everything. There will be no more pain" and I cut my arms, I'm killing myself. Then I jump off from the edge just to make sure that I'll die. I'm falling, but I see myself through the cameras while I'm falling. I can see my blood falling slower than the rest of my body.

I'm half way down when suddenly I feel like flying, that I'm not Falling anymore. I'm Trying to control it, I feel like I'm suspended in the air with my arms open and still bleeding. I scream on anger while I glance at my arms which are now healing. I won't die now, I stopped bleeding and I fall no longer.


Then I start controlling this, I'm Fling to my beloved's house while I realise that it's night already.

I'm in Front of her window. I'm Smoking a cigarrete, my hands are shaking, trembling. I shout her name out, calling her, I scream a mix of anger, nerves, sadness, tears, smoke. I'm Crying, I feel that I'm not dead but that I don't exist either. Or at least not for her. I'm falling again".


So, what is real and what is not? what was really my dream and what wasn't?

2 comentarios:

*Molks* dijo...

wow... once again you surprise me...



ok i think that you told me about that dream... and maybe there's something that your mind is trying to tell you... have you tried checking a dream dictionary? i know that dreaming with your own death means a major change in your life... and shouting outside you beloved's house might mean that you are desperate to comunicate your true feelings about her.. what else?? the subconscious and dreams are so strange.. but they are always trying to tell us something we need to do, or warning us about etwas.. (that's deutsch for something)
i have dreamt too that i'm something like a ghost... i was standing beside my ex with my hands on his shoulders. he was writing something about me... he felt me there and he knew i was beside him... but I wasnt there... strange, isn't it?? we're having the same kind of dreams...


maybe we can get together and talk about them...
take care
best wishes
Molks xxx

Le_Connie dijo...

uscales!

m diste el mdio susto!
xD


muxa creativida.. jeje... eso es weno


bsos!!
bai bai