6 de agosto de 2007

I got an Award!!!!... thanks Edyta

Yeeepeee!!!

I have been Awarded from abroad... lol!

Edyta, the blogger I admire the most for her writtings created an Award.. And I'm one of the lucky ones who received this Award...

She says my writting is sexy (I guess it is because one or two semi-erotic modified dreams I've uploaded) and I must say I'm confused about it... :S It's kind of embarrasing (I can't tell why) I don't feel mine is sexy writting, I would say it is something I try to make sound profound instead... though I admit sometimes I want to write something that coul turn people on

so...

You may thinks this is not quite a relevant price, but as she recongised me as a good writter I have to thank her a lot

Obviously she's not he only one who has ever said I write good stuff, also Berni, Pazzi, Sita traductora, Rxm, Gled... etc...

but as they do not always upload their writtigs (except for Gled) I can't give them the award... :(

well, if you guys start spending more time writting things I gues I'll be able to pass the Award...

So Thanks for the Award Edyta, and to all the other bloggers who have visited my blog and have said it is a good one, thank you all too.

6 comentarios:

Crashdummie dijo...

congrats :)

Deslogueada dijo...

"lo bueno viene en frasco chico" jaja! how can I translate it??? =D
well,CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I'm so happy for you...I mean, for your award...you're a great writer :P
see ya!

Edyta dijo...

awwwwwwwww!
no. i insist. it is SEXY. i am 100 % sure, if u'd have an idea for something erotic (not semi erotic) it would turn everyone on.

dont thank me, thank urself.

Kao dijo...

mmm no se donde estaba mirando esa persona que dijo que no escribo bien...

me da lo mismo y se nota que no sabe inglés, de otro modo habría posteado en ingles, y por otro lado, hay que ser muy weon pa darse la paja de escribir eso... si no te gusta como escribo, pa qué te metí en el blog? se congruente y no postees más

*Molks* dijo...

mm... so that means I have to post my stories???

can't be arsed... lol....

ill try someday tho...


ok... congrats for the award.. i do believe you've got talent.. im working on some projects but they involve more languages than just english... but i hope i can share it with you someday..

gotta go...
seeyou later alligator!
xxxxx

Edyta dijo...

Kao,
dont even pay attention to those who r anonymous! they r even afraid to say their own name! so why should their comment be necessary? its not :)
i love ur writing, i really do :)