23 de agosto de 2007

Playing Dead... Nightmaring Plays... Part IV


Continues from part III

…Dave:I don’t know why I feel cool, calmed… (Enters Reeds followed by Rodney and Dave sees him) well I felt so…

Lt. Hound: please sir, sit down (Rodney does) could you say your name aloud please?

Rodney: Rodney Callahan

Lt. Hound: Did you know the victim?

Rodney: Yes, I did know him very well.

Lt. Hound: How did you become friends?

Rodney: Actually he wasn’t my friend, I said I knew him.

Dave: that’s true; you can’t possibly be friend of anyone.

Lt. Hound: so what did you mean by saying “Yes, I did know him very well”?

Dave: (sarcastic) Yeah! Please tell me...

Rodney: well, knowing the kind of shit someone can be doesn’t mean that he is your friend. (Dave faces him)

Dave: say that again bitch!

Lt. Hound: please answer the question.

Rodney: I knew him because of Lucy. He was her boyfriend by the time I meet her. She told me everything of him, and to say for me it’s more than enough.

Lt. Hound: You will excuse me, but I heard she had an affair with you and that fact is most important as a reason for him to commit suicide.

Rodney: though it’s none of your business I have to admit it is true. But I wouldn’t call affair something that lasted six months.

Dave: Oh really? So why did she came to me again?

Lt. Hound: Please answer, do you think it might have influenced Dave to kill himself?

Rodney: I guess so. As he was such a coward to accept she preferred me I think he escaped.

Dave: (Hound calls Reeds and tells him something while Dave speaks) Coward?! You are the coward! You fuckin’ liar! You never dared to say anything! You always hid behind her shadow waiting for a chance to be with her! You never faced me! If you’d have done so other would have been dead and not me!

Lt Hound: So, are you saying you wanted him dead so you could be with miss summers?

Rodney: I didn’t say that. I just said he was a coward and that dying he escaped from the truth that she didn’t wanted him any longer.

Dave: You wanted me dead! You made this happen!

Lt. Hound: Good. That’ll be all, thanks mr Callahan.

Dave: that’s how you’ve always been! You throw the stone and hide your hands… It’s not that nobody does it, but you coward never admitted it! You played this game just as you wanted it to outcome! No I’m dead, but I swear you’ll never make her happy as I could have made her!

(Dave screams and fall on his knees. Enters Reeds followed by Alison)

To be contunued... wait for the last part...



3 comentarios:

Gledwood dijo...

are they going to start chopping each other up with meat cleavers soon...??

hi Kao how are you these days? long time and no see...

you can come and vote on my referendum about should i put big or little youtube screens on my blog.. if you like..

ok take it easy

gleds

Deslogueada dijo...

acabo de publicar la historia más triste de mi vida =(

Gledwood dijo...

Hi Kao how's it going?
Long time no hear... come by my place sometime...

PS How d'you like my new portrait..??!?