10 de agosto de 2007

Playing Dead... Nightmaring Plays Part I...

Dave is walking around the room, Goes to pic up a needle and a tie. He shots himself with heroine. Then sits on the sofa and starts hearing a voice:

Voice: why are you doing this? Isn’t there any other way to forget? Or are you trying to just escape a little from all the things you don’t dare to admit?

He covers his head with his hands and starts to walk around the room again looking at nowhere.

Voice: why can’t you accept you suck? She realised of that, that’s why she left you!

(Dave sits in the sofa again) takes a knife and cuts his arms. He rests himself back on the sofa and says:

Dave: I won’t listen to you anymore.

Lights go off, when they go on again enters Lucy, Austin, Alison, Lisa, Rodney and Vivian. They find Dave dead.

Lisa: Hi Dave, how… (Screams) what did you do, you fool!? (cries)

Austin: wow, this is odd… I don’t understand…

Rodney: We better call the cops guys… (They all look like worried)

Lights go off again. When they open, the scene has changed: the corpse has been covered with a blanket and all the guys are in a corner waiting as the police checks the room.

Lt. Hound: (calling a policeman) Reeds, have you found anything?

Cop Reeds: yes sir, we found a needle and heroine, a couple of rubber bands and the knife the victim used

Lt. Hound: any letter, note of anything of the kind?

Cop reeds: no sir.

Lt. Hound: right, so the only thing left is to take their speeches. (Calls them) Please gentlemen come here. (They get close) We’ll have to ask for your declarations to leave this clear so you can go home without any responsibility, You first sir please. (Austin)

Lt. Hound: could you say your name aloud please

Austin: Austin Greenbaum

Lt. Hound: did you know the victim?

Austin: yes sir. We were friends in fact.

Lt. Hound: and how long have you known him?

Austin: I’ve known him since last summer

Lt. Hound: under what circumstances did you meet him?

Austin: well, we were at a summer camp near Pucón. He was on vacations and stayed at the hotel I worked in. he asked me once where he could get Ecstasy so I told him to go to Rod’s cause he was the clocker there that summer., after that we went to a party and we became very good friends.

Lt. Hound: have you ever used drugs? (yes) do you still take them?

Austin: no, not now that I decided to go on rehab.

Lt. Hound: do you know how often did the victim use heroin?

Austin: well not that often as he used to, but I know he started not long ago taking ecstasy, you know everything stars with E and then come other stronger things, acid, heroine…

Lt. Hound: I see. I know you were living in his apartment. Why was it?

Austin: well, I began my studies in history this year and as he was my friend, he offered me to stay at his apartment while I got a scholarship. As nothing ever came I stayed with him and with Lucy all this time.

Lt. Hound: mmm, do you have any idea why he could have committed suicide?

Then, lights go off, and when they go on again Dave is there standing.

Dave: what?! (He looks at his arms) What happened?! I’m supposed to be dead!! (He realises that nobody listens to him and puts his hand in front of their eyes but they don’t notice)

Lt. Hound: don’t mind the light, please answer the question

Austin: well, he was dating a girl, Alison, but she cheated on him. That’s why he went on drugs. But I knew he was ok by now.

Dave: Lies! You knew that all the time! You convinced me to go to that party so they could have time to cheat on me!!! And they called themselves friends of mine… ha!

Lt. Hound: well, that would be fine. Thank you Mr. Greenbaum.

Dave: can you see what a good friend he is? Well it’s not important, anyway I’m dead... (he starts to play fool) wuju! I’m dead! (To the people) Hey you, discover the real advantages of being dead: people can’t see you, so you can mock on their faces but hey will not care… Because they don’t see you! Second: you can fly!!! (Tries to fly by jumping) well, you can’t, I guess you have to be another kind of ghost to do that. But the most important: you can hear conversations and realise of things people never wanted you to know!!! Fuck the all liars!!!

Enters Lucy followed by Reeds, she’s been crying, and her eyes are wet. Lt. Hound goes out.

To Be Continued...

1 comentario:

Edyta dijo...

and? and? and?
r u teasing us?
i wanna meet his cheater gf & i wanna meet her NOW!
update asap!