20 de agosto de 2007

Playing Dead... Nightmaring Plays... Part III

Continues from part two...


Enters Vivian followed by Hound and Reeds who stays at the door.

Lt Hound: sit down, Could you say your name aloud please?

Vivian: Vivian O’Connell

Lt Hound: Did you know the victim well?

Vivian: Well, I did but not as my other friends. He was more close to them than me, though we spent lots of time together

Lt. Hound: ok, under what circumstanced did you meet?

Vivian: at a party for my arrival from France a couple of moths ago. And… that day we had an affair… nothing very serious anyway.

Lt. Hound: well… more than necessary, uhm, do you have any idea of the reasons he might have had to kill himself?

Dave: (kissing her cheek) Yep, you were such a good friend, so nice that I couldn’t resist your attraction. I guess you couldn’t also. I miss your presence… I swear... do you still think we were just friends?

Vivian: let me see, during all the time I knew him he always looked sad, like worried for something. He looked like he was going to commit suicide one day. I would say his girlfriend had much to do with his mood, He told me many times how much he loved her, and how much bad she did to him when she cheated on him. Every single day he told me that it was too difficult to live with that pain inside and besides seeing the one Lucy preferred almost the whole time.

Lt. Hound: who was this guy?

Vivian: Rodney. he's outside waiting for his turn.

Lt. Hound: when did this happen?

Vivian: well, as I see, this has nothing to do with me making clear I had nothing to do with his death.

Lt. Hound: I beg your pardon. Well. Anything else you think would be useful for us?

Vivian: I guess not.

Lt. Hound: that will be all then. Thank you.

Dave walks besides her to the door, and then turns to the audience:

Dave: you know… she would be the only reason to come back to your (pointing the audience) world. She made me feel like I was on fire whenever she kissed me, she made me realise of the meaning of passion… but then… I’m dead! I feel cold, empty… not very different from the real world, but… I don’t know… It’s more quiet being dead.. I don’t know why I feel cool, calmed… (Enters Reeds followed by Rodney and Dave sees him) well I felt so…


To be continued...

5 comentarios:

Edyta dijo...

kao,
is this the right one?
cuz u posted it twice!

Edyta dijo...

& we both r nasty! admit!

Edyta dijo...

& what will rodney say? omg! come on!
ur play really sucked me into it! love it!
btw,
how many parts u wanna write?

Edyta dijo...

Kao,
"good girls so to heaven the others go anywhere, which are you?"

& where do u think i belong to?

Deslogueada dijo...

J'ai besoin de te demander une chose...mais par MSN :)

*Bon reve ...comme toujours.