17 de agosto de 2007

Playing Dead... Nightmaring Plays Part II...

[I'm uploading one character's declaration only at the time as it is easier to read]

Continues from part one...

Enters Lucy followed by Reeds, she’s been crying, and her eyes are wet. Lt. Hound goes out. And Dave walks around the room [Remember they can't hear or see Dave]


Reeds: Could you say your name aloud please?

Lucy: Lucy Summers

Reeds: Ok, did you know the victim?

Lucy: Yes, I do of course. He was my boyfriend.

Reeds: Well, how long had you known him?

Lucy: For almost three years

Reeds: Under what circumstances did you meet?

Lucy: I’d known him since we were kids, we were neighbours (dries her eyes)

Dave: (touching her hair speaking while is not) I remember all those days when we were happy… do you darling?

Lucy: We studied at the same school but we split in secondary… then we got into the same studies at college and started our relation…

Reeds: Good, uhh... can you think of a reason he might had had to commit suicide?

Lucy: (nodding in negation) I wish I knew…

Dave: (screaming) Lies!!! You are a reason! Your lies! Say you were!

Reeds: sorry for the intromission, but I know you cheated on him. Don’t you think it could have had something to do?

Lucy: That’s something I keep for myself and I won’t tell you my secrets. I think it’s been enough! (exits at the time Hound enters)

Dave: perfect! That’s how you’ve always been! (reeds says something to Lt Hound ) Run! Escape as usual! I see it was wrong to stay with you after all! Fool me! (reeds go out and calls one of the witnesses) can you see? We all are fool ones, we realise of the truth when we are dead! Oh! Good! Let’s die then, discover what you always wanted to know! Don’t miss this opportunity! It’s free anyway! (Always sarcastic)


To be continued...

3 comentarios:

Le_Connie dijo...

about my blog...

mmm... guess you're mixin' things up

who was talking about those times?
I don't talk about things I don't know.. u should do the same. I wasn't alive by then, neither were you... so...??

It has NOTHING to do with it. I was talking about NOW.

Edyta dijo...

Hey!
It was awesome, but ya know,

"Reeds: Ok, did you know the victim?
Lucy: Yes, I do of course. He was my boyfriend"
I think it should better be "yes i did of course" then the sequence of tenses sounds better or i didnt get the message? anywho, u can just ignore me haha!

but u r teasing us again! i want more more more!
why was she a reason? she cheated on him? maybe she didnt! maybe it was all a mistake? come on, i am waiting hereeeee!!!!!
HUGS!

Edyta dijo...

wait wait
u posted it twice?
which is the right one?